- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
April 26, 2018
United Way’s 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
* United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Alumni Event*
United Way of Cass-Clay is celebrating 10 years of the 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program!
Launched in 2009, the United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program is a leadership development program that builds networks and strengthens connections that improve the quality of life in the Cass-Clay community.
-mobilize the caring power of women
-energize and inspire leaders to make a difference
-deepen leadership opportunities for local young women.
All alumni of the program are invited to an exclusive celebration and retreat to celebrate 10 years of the United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program!
Get ready to....
ReCharge | ReConnect | ReEngage
SAVE THE DATE for October 28-29, 2018, and make plans to join us at Arrowwood Resort in beautiful Alexandria, Minnesota.
Event will begin at noon on Sunday, October 28 and conclude at 3:00pm on Monday, October 29.
Register before May 1, and you'll receive the "Early Bird Rate" of $100 and save $50.
After May 1, the rate will be $150.
• A special discounted room rate of $89/night for a standard deluxe room is available for all 35 Under 35 Alumni.
• Deadline to reserve a room is 9/21 to be guaranteed the room rate.
• To reserve a room, contact Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center at 866-386-5263 or visit https://arrowwoodresort.com/
• There are other accomodations available including multi-room cottages and townhouses (at a regular rate). For more info and options visit https://arrowwoodresort.com/
How to Register:
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Register now here
Please note that pre-payment with a credit card is required to register, and your registration is non-refundable.
Mark your calendars and make plans to join us!
Questions? Email our United Way team at firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload Download Download