- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
- A special Leaders in Giving event – Join us for a Tour & Volunteer Activity
January 18, 2021
Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
Our building is named “ Reaching Out” because the design elements reflect how we reach out to the north, south, east, and west – across Cass and Clay counties. This is a name and a philosophy we embrace.
- We reach out to those in need.
- We reach out for new solutions.
- We reach out to make connections.
- We reach out for support.
- We reach out to LIVE UNITED.
A space to serve our region for generations.
This building was made possible by generous partners who made this dream a reality. Every aspect of this building was intentionally designed for United Way volunteers, donors and partners and will allow us to engage with our community in new ways that will ultimately help more of our neighbors in need.
Thank You Financial Donors
- Border States Electric
- Madson Family
- Tammy Miller & Craig Palmer
- David & Therese White
- Kelly & Zack Dawson
- Lex & Karen Silbernagel
- First International Bank & Trust
- Bell Bank
- Sanford Health
- KPH, Inc.
- Gary & Connie Tharaldson
- Mike & Peggy Bullinger
- Jim & Sandra Roers
- Wells Fargo
- Otto Bremer Trust
- 2019 United Way of Cass-Clay Board of Trustees
- Dawson Insurance A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company
- Tom & Georgia Dawson
- Dan & Shelly Armbrust
- Eide Bailly LLP
- Stacey Ackerman & Todd Pringle
- 2019 United Way of Cass-Clay Team Members
Thank You In-Kind Vendors
- Construction: Roers
- Electrical: Magnum Electric
- Engineers: JLG Architects and MBN Engineering
- Furniture: Connect Interiors
- Glass: Cardinal IG, Galaxy Glass and Marvin
- Ground prep: KPH, Inc.
- Landscaping: Valley Landscaping
- Light Fixtures: Border States Electric
- Signs: Indigo Signs and Office Sign Company
- Technology: TrinSPIN Inc.
Located at 4351 23rd Ave. S. in Fargo.