How We Help
- BOLD Goal 1: Reduce Hunger and Homelessness
- BOLD Goal 2: Prepare Children to Succeed
- BOLD Goal 3: Help People be Independent
- BOLD Goal 4: Lift People Out of Poverty
- Investment Strategy
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Video Player
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- A Letter to United Way Supporters
- 2013 LIVE UNITED T-Shirt Day
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Watch Roger Staubach's first United Way commercial and others from the last 40 years here
- USA WEEKEND Magazine sponsors Make A Difference Day
- See who sported their t's for 2013 LIVE UNITED Tshirt Day
- Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday. LIVE UNITED Today!
- Announcing...Our 2014 United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Participants
- United Way's new approach is intended to give donors a better picture of their return on investment
- It's not about CHARITY. It's about CHANGE.
- United Way teams up with Target to Share-A-Tree with families in need
- Blog Rss Feed
- 1 more step toward quality child care: North Dakota launches Bright & Early North Dakota statewide
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2013 Fredrick W. Donath Campaign Award
- We have achieved and exceeded our 2013 Campaign Goal of $5.2 million!
- It's tax time! What you need to know about preparing your tax return with your gift to United Way
- Congratulations to our 2013 BE THE ONE Award Winners!
- The Power of Community Involvement
- United Way Celebrates National Volunteer Week
- Individualism or the Common Good? We need both.
- May 10 is the National Letter Carriers' Food Drive and YOU can help!
- Education That Works: Educational Leaders, the Economic Development Corporation, and United Way
- United Way Celebrates May Day by Celebrating Education
- Launching "Education that Works" for students, teachers and our future workforce
- United Way announces 2015-2016 investments in Community Partners providing Basic Needs
- $ 5 lunch on Thursday at all Hornbacher's locations! Gobble It Up for United Way
- A letter from our 2014 Board Chair, Mark Jensen-Thanks from the United Way
- 16th Annual School Supply Drive kicks off today-donation and volunteer info!
- REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER FOR SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE HERE
- You are invited to the 2014 United Way Kick Off Event on September 9 featuring Hugh Weber
- YOUNG PEOPLE, UNITE! The NEW Emerging Leaders in Giving Program has launched
- Applications for the 2015 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program are now available
- UNITED for Jefferson Neighborhood
- 35 Under 35 Alumni come together for Women’s Build for Habitat for Humanity
- Want to Stay Active and Improve Your Health as You Grow Older? Volunteer!
- Want to Stay Active and Improve Your Health as You Grow Older? Volunteer!
- Want to see what lasting change looks like?
- Monte’s Downtown launches DINE UNITED in partnership with United Way
- West Acres - BOOtiful Night: Trick or Treating
- Watch videos of the 2014 Kick Off Event
- United Way of Cass-Clay collaborates to lead first-ever regional workforce study
- 2014 LIVE UNITED T-Shirt Day
- Giving THANKS to our Volunteers!
- Essentia employee gets a VIP limo ride to work as part of United Way Campaign
- Proudly announcing the 2015 participants of the United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program
- United Way of Cass-Clay has officially reached the $3.5 million mark on our way to the 2014 campaign
- United Way Partners with Target to spread holiday cheer
- 5 Reasons to Celebrate Volunteer Mentors
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2014 Frederick W. Donath Campaign Award
- The 2014 Annual Report to the Community has been officially released!
- United Way welcomes new board members in 2015
- May 1st Brings 4th Annual May Day Baskets of Books!
- Local Organizations Receive National Recognition from United Way
- test page
- Regional Workforce Study Results Announced-United Way to Take Action to Address Workforce Challenges
- Millennials Move Mountains
- 2015 School Supply Drive - How to Donate & Receive Supplies
- 2015 School Supply Drive Equips 5,260 Students for the School Year
- YOUR IRA CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTION WILL HELP IMPROVE LIVES IN OUR COMMUNITY.
- Introducing the nominees of the NEW “LIVE UNITED Catalyst of the Year” Award
- United Way names Kristi Huber as President
- Now accepting nominations for the 2016 LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year Award
- United Way makes new investment to help West Fargo students access mental health services
- You won't want to miss our Kick Off Event on Sept 14
- Applications for 2018 United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program available on September 1
- A Day in the Life: A Perspective on Poverty
- 8th Annual Roers/Keller Williams Chili Feed is Happening on Oct 3rd!
- Collaborative Investments Are Helping Rural Students Access Mental Health Services
- Generosity Is the Strength of Our Community
- LIVE UNITED T-Shirt Day & United Acts of Kindness on November 10th
- United Way Focuses on Investing to Help People Be Independent
- 800 Women UNITE to Help Give Kids the Very Best Start
- A Sign Is Worth A Thousand Words
- 2018 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Class Announced!
- Get Informed and then Advocate...Learn More About Poverty in Our Community
- Emerging Leaders Turn Inspiration Into Action
- News & Events
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- Check out the 2017 United Way Annual Report to the Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- Employee Campaign Coordinators - Join us for ECC Engage on May 10 or 21
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- 7th Annual Women UNITED May Day Baskets of Books Event
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- 20th Annual United Way School Supply Drive - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Inviting all ECC's to attend ECC Engage The Power of Community on May 7 & 8
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- 2021 LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- Helping people like Omar is at the heart of what we do
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
December 08, 2014
Proudly announcing the 2015 participants of the United Way 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program
United Way is proud to announce the 35 women who will participate in the 2015 United Way Women's Leadership Program.
United Way of Cass-Clay is proud to announce the 2015 United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Participants!
The purpose of the United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program is to mobilize the caring power of women, energize and inspire emerging leaders to make a difference, and to provide opportunities to deepen leadership opportunities for local young women. The program is designed to build networks and strengthen connections to improve the quality of life in the Cass-Clay community.
The 35 young women chosen to participate will meet once each month and participate in sessions focusing on various issues pertinent to young female leaders. Each session is led and presented by volunteers and local leaders and includes topics relating to communication, public speaking, defining leadership, community leadership and philanthropy. The first session will be held in January of 2015.
Congratulations to the 35 women chosen to participate in 2015!
Tiffany Anderson, GOLDMARK Property Management
Katie Aukland, Sanford Health
Laura Boulger, Discovery Benefits, Inc.
Olya Brase, Titan Machinery
Amanda Carlson, State Farm Insurance-Jay Bartley Agency
Amber DeKrey, Bobcat Company
Bethany Gartin, YWCA Cass Clay
Ashley Gerner, March of Dimes
Jenna Gilbertson, McCulley Optix Gallery
Katie Gross, First Lutheran Church
Andrea Hagen, Archway Marketing
Heather Heick, Bell State Bank & Trust
Carisa Hendrickson, Concordia College
Anne Kallhoff, Keller Williams Roers Realty
Darcy Kasprowicz, North Dakota Autism Center, Inc.
Katherine Kiernan, Kiernan DeJean Property Assoicates at Element Realty, Inc.
Heidi Knutson, Western State Bank
Kelly Krenzel, Hospice of the Red River Valley
Amanda Maslowski, Volt Workforce Solutions
Angela Mathers, Minnesota State Community and Technical College
Chelsea Monda, Sundog Interactive
Jenny Olson, Microsoft
Rammie Olson, Kilbourne Group
Stephanie Pearson, John Deere Electronic Solutions
Amber Petersen, Noridian Healthcare Solutions
Briana Scearcy, Eide Bailly LLP
Christy Schauer, SCHEELS Corporate Office
Ann Schneider, TMI Hospitality
Amber Schoenborn, Northern Improvement Company
Sarah Swanholm, Bagan Strinden Vision
Tawnya Taylor, Freedom Resource Center for Independent Living Inc.
Kayla Terry, Wells Fargo Bank
Sara Van de Streek, NDSU Career Center
Amanda Volmer, Jeremiah Program
Mary Zoss, Midcontinent Communications
Read the media release here.
Applications for the 2016 United Way 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program will be available in the fall of 2015. Any woman in Cass or Clay county, ages 18-35 wishing to enhance their leadership skills is encouraged to apply for the 2016 program.
For more information about the program, contact Tiffany McShane at United Way at email@example.com or 701.237.5050.
Download Download Download