- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
January 11, 2019
Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
IS YOUR COMPANY A GREAT EXAMPLE OF LIVING UNITED? NOMINATE YOUR COMPANY FOR THE "LIVE UNITED LEADER OF THE YEAR" AWARD!
The annual award is given to one organization to recognize outstanding commitment to United Way and an excellent workplace campaign. Organizations of all sizes are welcome to apply. The winner will be selected based on campaign excellence, not size. Nominate your business or organization here online!
• Organization Name
• Examples of:
- CEO/Management support and involvement
- Employee involvement and commitment to United Way such as:
• Campaign participation & volunteering (Day of Caring, School Supply Drive, Etc.)
• Special events and activities that added fun and excitement to your campaign
• Effective fundraising techniques used during your campaign
-Optional: additional materials, photos, schedule of events, examples, etc.
Download and share the LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year PDF
Nomination Deadline is January 31, 2019
Questions? Contact Christie Lewandoski at email@example.com or 701.237.5050
Click here to see a list of the 2018-2019 LIVE UNITED Awards!
Learn about Last Year's LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota started with a three-pronged focus: to volunteer, to give and to share their support for United Way with enthusiasm. Their Annual 5K for United Way engaged more than 200 runners and raised over $3,400, they increased individual donors over last year, and they had over 250 employees help 69 seniors on United Way’s Annual Day of Caring. Thank you for believing in investing in our community!
PAST AWARD WINNERS:
2017: Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
2016: Border States Electric
2015: Concorde General Agency
2014: Discovery Benefits
2013: US Bank
2012: John Deere Electronic Solutions
SAVE THE DATE
The LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year will be announced at the 2019 LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting Event March 27, 2019, 3:30 - 5:30 PM at the Delta By Marriott
Registration information coming soon!
See all of the awards to be recognized at the 2019 LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting EventDownload Download Download