- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
March 25, 2020
Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
At the LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting event Virtual Watch Party on Tuesday, March 24, we announced the location of the future home of United Way of Cass-Clay.
Check out this video to see where our new home will be located!
Our new address will be 4351 23rd Ave S, Fargo – near interstate 94 and 45th Street.
By this time next year, it is our plan to be moved in and using this thoughtfully planned space as the hub for bringing our community together. This new space will support the needs of our growing community. Every aspect of the building was intentionally designed by our partners at JLG Architects. It will efficiently meet the needs of our team, volunteers and community for decades to come.
Our partners at JLG have given the building the name “Reaching Out.” The design elements reflect how we reach out to the north, south, east and west – across Cass and Clay counties. This is a name and a philosophy we embrace.
We reach out to those in need.
We reach out for new solutions.
We reach out to make connections.
We reach out for support.
We reach out to LIVE UNITED.
Thank you to the Roers team who have been tremendous partners for us during the design and planning of this project. We are excited to have you build our new home.
We could not have achieved this goal without the support of generous partners and donors.
Thank you Border States Electric, and members of their leadership team. Their lead gift will create an amazing Welcome Experience for volunteers and inspiration in our Team Activation Center.
Thank you to First International Bank and Trust, whose generous investment in this project will allow us to maximize our trainings and on-site events in our Volunteer Activation Center.
Thank you to our Corporate Naming Donors who will each have a room that reflecting their company’s support.
Thank you to our generous Family Naming Donors who will also have spaces in the building that reflect their support with rooms reflecting their names.
Mike & Peggy Bullinger
Jim & Sandra Roers
Michael & Char Solberg
Gary & Connie Tharaldson
We are also grateful to our Major Donors.
Dawson Insurance A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company
Eide Bailly LLP
Otto Bremer Trust
These generous gifts are truly investments that will leave a lasting imprint on our community for generations.
If you are inspired and would like to participate with this project there is still time – it’s easy, just click here.
Throughout the spring, summer and fall we are looking forward to keeping you informed and included on the progress of this project as we want you to feel that this is your new home as well. We are excited for the work that will be done together – with you – in this new space.
Reaching out and remaining connected is what will make a better tomorrow for everyone across our community. Thank you for all that you do to LIVE UNITED.
Download Download Download