- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
April 30, 2021
Host Your Own Virtual Drive
Every child deserves confidence on the first day of school. A backpack and school supplies is part of making that possible. And you can help. By creating your own, free webpage, you can easily track, promote and collect school supplies with everyone staying in the comfort and safety of their own home.
What it is:
By hosting your own virtual school supply drive powered by Roonga, you can easily rally your coworkers, friends, family, book club or even your neighborhood to help our community's kids. Skip the donation bins, in-person shopping, and collecting and delivering supplies - do it online with your own webpage. It has never been easier to be a part of achieving this year's goal of helping 6,000 local kids with backpacks full of supplies.
How it works:
Set a goal, a timeframe, and get your own webpage you can share and invite people to donate to help reach your goal. When your drive is done, the school supplies will be shipped directly to United Way to get into the hands of kids in need.
Click here to learn more and set up your own virtual school supply drive.
Tips on setting a goal for your drive:
If you are thinking about setting up a drive, or maybe you already have, we know that setting a goal can seem a little daunting, but here are some tips and insights for you to consider as you’re setting that goal for your group.
- If you’re a medium to large company that has an engaged and generous team, challenge your team to hit the goal of $1,000 or 1,000 items.
- If you’re a company with a smaller team or a neighborhood group, try starting your goal at $500 or 500 items.
- Remember, the coordinator can always update the goal if you hit your goal early.
- While driving towards goals is always motivating, any amount is impactful to the overall drive, so a high dollar amount or a large number of items isn’t a must! If you have a smaller team, are a book club, or friend group, any and all donations help get us closer to the goal of helping 6,000 students – we need and appreciate every single donation. Together, we’ll reach the goal!
Get rewarded for reaching your goal:
Virtual drives that surpass their goal will be entered into a drawing to receive five volunteer spots at our School Supply Drive! Drawing will take place on July 12 and United Way will reach out to your drive coordinator to let them know if you won.
If you have any questions along the way, our team is ready to help! Email Erica at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-237-5050 to connect with our team.Download Download Download