- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
Leaders in Giving
Shaping the Future
United Way Leaders in Giving have a deep commitment to help their neighbors who most need their help. Their investments drive programs and new initiatives that measurably make change in our community.
As a United Way Leader in Giving, you not only shape the future of our community, you set a powerful example that inspires others to follow. Leaders in Giving are leaders in philanthropy whose generosity creates a better tomorrow for all of us. The energy, excitement and enthusiasm of these individuals inspires others and provides hope to those who need it most.
True leaders come from all walks of life. What unifies these diverse leaders is their common commitment to lead by example through an annual investment of $720 or more to ensure that together we have the momentum to reach our Bold Goals.
A gift of $720 or more:
- Prevents 1 family from becoming homeless
- Provides 1 child mental health services for a year
- Provides 4 students can be supported to read on-time by 3rd grade
As a Leader in Giving, you will stay connected through:
- Updates on the issues we’re tackling together
- Stories about lives changed because of your generosity
- Access to Emerging Leaders program
- Special events which includes a social at our new United Way of Cass-Clay office building opening winter 2020.
- Exclusive volunteer opportunities
Increased investments within Leaders in Giving provides additional support for our neighbors most in need.
- Silver - $1,500+ a year or $29 a week
- Gold - $3,000+ a year or $58 a week
- Platinum - $5,000+ a year or $97 a week
Leaders in Giving empower United Way of Cass-Clay to solve our community’s biggest challenges such as homelessness, hunger and poverty and helping children be ready to learn. Be a Leader in Giving by investing now or give through your company’s United Way campaign. If you’d like to learn more or have feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Karissa Hofer, United Way Leader in Giving
“Being involved with the United Way for the past three years, and now becoming a Leader in Giving, has filled my bucket more than I can imagine. I have gained a greater perspective of our community and the importance of investing through the four BOLD goals. I’ve realized that there are various circumstances that impact an individual’s life, and as a community, together we can bring awareness and tackle the root causes.”- Karissa Hofer, Discovery Benefits, a WEX Company