- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
- A special Leaders in Giving event – Join us for a Tour & Volunteer Activity
Health Care Heroes UNITED
Creating a healthier community for all
Join fellow local health care leaders as they pledge their support to help United Way’s work to help our neighbors in need. We invite physicians, optometrists, dentists, and all of the caring and dedicated leaders of our medical community to become a member of Health Care Heroes UNITED by making an annual investment of $720 or more. Make a gift today.
Health care professionals dedicate their careers and lives to improving the health and well-being of people here in our community. As we all know, there are many factors that help make our community healthy and that when we work together, we can create a better, healthier community for all.
Each and every day, United Way works to provide basic needs like a stable home and enough food to eat, which are crucial components of helping people be healthy. When people in our community don’t have access to basic needs, the other factors of health such as proper nutrition, stress management, proper sleep, hygiene and managing chronic conditions all seem impossible.
When families are living in poverty, a focus on a healthy life often seems out of reach. That’s why your investment in United Way is so critical to improving the overall health of our entire community.
● Recognition on our website
● Updates on the issues we’re tackling together
● Stories about lives changed because of your generosity
● The opportunity to contribute toward a healthier community for your patients, clients, and all of us
Health Care Heroes UNITED Chairs: To be announced
We know that because of your profession, you are aware of the health of our community. When you make an investment, you ensure programs that help our neighbors continue for years to come.
This unique opportunity to be a part of Health Care Heroes UNITED will help:
● Families have access to nutritious food
● Children get the mental health services they need
● Prevent homelessness for families and children so we can break the cycle of poverty
These areas make our communities’ families - and your patients - healthy and strong. United Way’s work makes a difference for each of us every single day.
Do you believe that all students should have access to mental health services? At United Way, we do, too. That’s why we’re investing in elementary students like Joe, who was once struggling with sadness and thoughts of suicide, but now after being connected with a therapist at his school for over a year, is thriving as a 5th grader.
Thanks to people like you who give to United Way, Joe was able to receive mental health services early on in his life, and get the support he needed to process the trauma of homelessness, his parents’ divorce, and a tumultuous family life. Today, Joe’s teachers see a young student who comes to school each day with happiness and hope, which was only possible thanks to United Way donors.
Your gift of $720 or more annually will demonstrate your dedication to your profession and go well beyond the exam room – it will change the lives of local people like Joe who need our help.
We invite you to make a gift today stand up for what you believe, and join us to help our community succeed through Health Care Heroes UNITED.
For more information, please contact Marisa Pacella at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-532-4612.