- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
We invite you to join a year-round network of community-minded professionals who are working together to give, connect, build skills and volunteer to lead the change for a better tomorrow for our community. Over 900 members strong, you have access to professional development events where local people like you can come together and grow as leaders to affect change for decades to come.
View our Emerging Leaders Handout here.
Why You Should Join Us
- Grow professionally and personally with exclusive leadership-based events led by influential community leaders
- Networking and connections that will inspire you and give you the tools you need to continue on your path of personal and professional growth
- Help our neighbors most in need through exclusive, hands-on volunteer opportunities.
- See our community through a new perspective, and understand how you can be involved to make a difference
Being a member provides you with so many unique opportunities to connect, grow, learn and maximize your impact in our community. We would love to have you! There are just two things you need to do:
1. Invest at least $300 annually in United Way – that is less than $6 a week.
2. Volunteer 8 hours of your time annually at United Way-led events and/or your own volunteer endeavors.
2021 Calendar of Events
View our 2021 Emerging Leaders calendar here.
Members will receive event invites via email and are encouraged to stay up to date via the Emerging Leaders Facebook group.
Email a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Emerging Leaders Program Sponsors
We want to introduce you to some of our community-minded professionals who are working together to give, connect, build skills and volunteer to lead the
change for a better tomorrow for all.
Emerging Leaders is run by a committee amazing volunteers. This group of dedicated professionals is committed to bringing you the best Emerging Leaders experience!
- Bret Kinzler, Alerus - Committee Chair
- Kelly Edwards, First International Bank and Trust - Committee Co-Chair
- Jen Christianson, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
- Kendra Goette, Bushel
- Hayley Hermanson, Cornerstone Bank
- Karissa Hofer, Discovery Benefits
- Kristin Jones, Swanson Health Products
- Paige Larson, Eide Bailly, LLP
- Darin Loven, Discovery Benefits
- Jon Reznecheck, Scheels
- Aimee Stone, Noridian Healthcare Solutions
- Sydney Wurzer, Scheels