- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
- A special Leaders in Giving event – Join us for a Tour & Volunteer Activity
A United Way workplace campaign is fueled by engaged coaches, cabinet members and employee campaign coordinators.
These tools are available to help make your campaigns efficient, effective and engaging. If you have questions or need a resource not available below, please reach out to a member of our Resource Development team.
Planning Your Campaign
Learn about the change that’s happening in our community, as well as how best to support your workplace campaign.
- Calendar of Events
- Campaign Cabinet Toolkit
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Toolkit
- New Campaign Handbook
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2020 New ECC Training ♦virtual training video
- 2020 ECC Training ♦virtual training video
Forms & Resources
These are the supplements you need to help collect and submit campaign information. We would love to attend to and help with your kickoff event, reach out to a member of our Resource Development team to schedule.
- Easy ePledge Registration Form
- Pledge Form - Corporate
- Pledge Form - Employee
- Communication Templates For Pledging
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Proud to be a LIVE UNITED partner - Graphic
- T-Shirt Orders
Logos, Graphics & Templates
Make your presentations, posters, and pieces look great with these ready-to-use assets.
- Reserved Parking Space Sign - Printable
- Fillable Thermometer - Printable
- United Way Full Color PNG
- United Way White PNG
Ideas & Inspiration
Looking for ways to rally your co-workers? These can help educate and inspire people around supporting the community.
- Campaign Ideas Guide
- Jeans Day Stickers - Printable
- United Way Trivia - Printable
- Thank You Card - Printable
- Opportunity Matters Activity
- Games Galore Discount
- Learn more about the impact of Workforce
- How to Be an Ally: On-Demand Resource Sheet ♦virtual training material
- How to Be an Ally: A Guide to Addressing Racism in the Workplace & Beyond ♦virtual training video
School Supply Drive
Giving Levels and Program Information
Involvement in the United Way can be so much more than just through donation. Learn how far your investment goes and how you can be a part of programs through your donation.
Recognition & Awards
Do you think your workplace has what it takes? Learn more about the opportunities for your company to be a LIVE UNITED winner.
Campaign Video Files
- 2020 United Way of Cass-Clay Campaign Video
- 2020 United Way of Cass-Clay Campaign Video [cc]
- 2020 United Way of Cass-Clay Campaign Video + Presentation
- 2020 United Way of Cass-Clay Campaign Video + Presentation [cc]
*Additional video formats and company spcific videos are located in the Dropbox folder below.