- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program
The safety and wellbeing of our community members is our number one priority, and our team has developed a solution for our 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program as we navigate these ever-changing times.
- Because our participants in the 2020 program were not able to complete their experience this spring due to the pandemic, we are extending their experience into 2021.
- This means we will not host a new class of participants in 2021.
- Due to this change, we will open applications for the 2022 program in September of 2021.
- In addition, women who turn 36 during this transition year will have an opportunity to submit an application, as we will honor an exception for the 2022 program.
This will allow us to maintain the integrity of the program, give our participants the best experience, all while keeping the safety of our participants in the forefront.
Application information will be available here on this webpage in September of 2021.
Thank you to all involved in this impactful program in our community!
If you have any questions, please email Tiffany McShane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the program
United Way of Cass-Clay's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program's mission is to inspire local women to make a difference, help them realize their leadership skills and energize their collective power as women in our community. Since 2009, 420 local women have participated in the leadership program. Participants meet monthly to focus on various issues pertinent to young leaders. Each session is led and presented by local leaders and includes training and discussion as well as goal-setting, communication, personal growth, board leadership, public speaking, conflict management, and several additional leadership topics.
Benefits to Participants & Employers
Employers of United Way 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program participants benefit greatly from the experience. Participants are able to:
- Connect with a diverse network of dynamic young women and local leaders
- Expand knowledge of the community and opportunities to serve in leadership positions
- Become re-energized, motivated and equipped to sharpen their skill set
- Gain confidence and skills to lead in current and future positions at their companies/organizations
For any questions, please email Tiffany McShane at email@example.com or call 701-237-5050.