- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
- A special Leaders in Giving event – Join us for a Tour & Volunteer Activity
Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces and Top 25 Most Engaged Workplaces
More than 650 businesses partner with United Way every year. These businesses serve as a role model for corporate social responsibility which in turn creates a culture of caring among their employees. Please join us in thanking them for giving their employees the opportunity to invest in comprehensive community-wide strategies that are helping people all across our community.
Additionally, these businesses are leading the way by empowering and encouraging their employees to get involved, volunteer and give back to the community we all call home - and it's having a positive impact on the lives of thousands of men, women and children.
2 Bell Bank
3 Sanford Health
4 Eide Bailly LLP
5 Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
6 John Deere Electronic Solutions
7 American Crystal Sugar Company
9 Border States Electric
11 Sammons Financial Group
12 Wells Fargo
15 North Dakota State University
16 AgCountry Farm Credit Services
17 Cornerstone Bank
18 Butler Machinery Company
19 Caterpillar Reman Drivetrain
20 Dawson Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company
21 Doosan Bobcat Inc.
22 Wanzek Construction, Inc.
23 Bremer Bank
24 U.S. Bank
25 Cardinal IG
26 Nodak Insurance Company
27 First International Bank & Trust
31 The Forum of Fargo-Moorhead
32 Titan Machinery Inc.
33 Hatch Realty
34 Fargo Public Schools
35 City of Fargo
36 Xcel Energy
37 Essentia Health
38 Western State Bank
39 Gate City Bank
40 Corwin Automotive Group
41 Western Products, Inc.
42 Choice Bank
43 Flint Group
44 General Equipment & Supplies
45 Concordia College
46 Vogel Law Firm
47 RDO Truck Centers
48 Bank of the West
50 Park Co. Realtors
We also honor a group of companies and organizations that go above and beyond to encourage their teams to get involved with the work of United Way of Cass-Clay.
1 Cornerstone Bank - LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year
2 First International Bank & Trust
3 Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
4 Dawson Insurance, A Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company
7 Eide Bailly LLP
8 American Crystal Sugar Company
9 BNG Team
12 CAPLP, Lakes and Prairies Community Action Partnership, Inc.
13 Red River Commodities, Inc.
14 Light Consulting and Coaching
15 Western State Bank
16 Wanzek Construction, Inc.
17 Noridian Healthcare Solutions
19 Vocational Training Center (VTC)
20 Caterpillar Reman Drivetrain
21 Sanford Health
22 Thomsen Homes
23 Rasmussen University
25 Dakota Fence
For more information about United Way’s Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces and Top 25 Most Engaged Workplaces please contact United Way at firstname.lastname@example.org or 701-237-5050.