- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
To harness and activate the power of community across Cass and Clay Counties—resulting in a better tomorrow for everyone
We improve lives by activating resources to solve complex community issues and create lasting social change.
WHAT WE DO
We Activate the Community | We have a unique ability to connect partners and resources to solve complex community issues.
We Invest Strategically | We innovate the way people, organizations and systems work together to solve the most pressing complex problems in our community through our identified 4 BOLD Goals.
We Empower Volunteers | We rally a community of change-makers to build connections, develop talents and make a meaningful difference.
We Practice Stewardship | We ensure resources entrusted to us are invested efficiently and responsibly, with a focus on results.
We Ignite Social Innovation | We inspire the community to invest in everyone's tomorrow.
That's the Power of Community. Realized.
AT OUR CORE
At United Way of Cass-Clay, we embody equity and inclusion. The issues we strive to solve impact people of all background and identities. We know poverty doesn’t discriminate, and neither do we.
Through our work, we know the numbers and study and address the needs of historically marginalized populations. We serve all low-income families through education, housing, health, income stability and child-focused programs that provide opportunities for all families in our community to become stronger and healthier.
We have and continue to embrace opportunities to bring our community together with open hearts and minds. By listening and learning we can affect change.
OUR ANNUAL REPORTS
Helping people is at the center of all we do. Everything we have ever done or ever will do, will be centered on helping local individuals and families while addressing needs in our community.
United Way’s work goes well beyond our historical role of funding strong non-profit partners. Today we are leveraging our investments, resources, volunteers, and corporate partnerships to deliver transformative, measurable results.
United Way has undergone a dramatic shift in how we work to address needs in our community. From a historic community chest with a broad charitable mission we have evolved into a critical community convener that mobilizes our partners, including businesses, community leaders, public officials, residents and non-profit organizations.