- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
- A special Leaders in Giving event – Join us for a Tour & Volunteer Activity
May 17, 2021
A special Leaders in Giving event – Join us for a Tour & Volunteer Activity
This event is designed specifically for our Leaders in Giving. If you aren’t yet a member of Leader in Giving, we invite you to learn more.
As a United Way Leader in Giving, we invite you and your family to an event designed especially for you. Join us during the week of July 12 for a private tour of our new United Way building and a fun volunteer activity for the whole family. (Note: The volunteer activity is best suited for children who are 10 years old and up.)
Leaders in Giving are invited to join us at one of the dates and times listed below.
• Monday, July 12; 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 4 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 13; 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 4 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 14; 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 4 p.m.
• Thursday, July 15; 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. & 4 p.m.
• Friday, July 16; 9 a.m. & 11 a.m.
What You Can Expect
We are so excited to show you our new building! Our time together will include a tour of our building and a fun volunteer activity in the First International Bank & Trust Volunteer Activation Center. The tour and volunteer activity will last approximately 30-45 minutes total. Each time slot is limited to 20 guests, to allow for the safety and comfort of all.
The Volunteer Activity
Literacy and early learning are critical to ensuring kids are ready for kindergarten. Our literacy kits are designed to focus on skills young children need when learning to read and the kit that you create will be provided to a local child in our community to encourage and inspire them to build their reading skills. Note: This volunteer activity is best suited for children 10 years old and up.
What to Bring
• Donation for our School Supply Drive: We encourage you to bring a donation for our upcoming School Supply Drive. This is a great opportunity to go shopping with your family prior to the event. Our most needed items are: backpacks, wide and/or college ruled notebooks, colored pencils, 10-count wide markers and 24-pack crayons.
• Masks: Out of safety for everyone, masks are required while in our building at all times. We encourage you to bring your own mask, but we will have a limited quantity on hand.
We ask that all volunteers follow these guidelines:
• Maintain social distancing as much as possible.
• If you are feeling sick, exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in close contact with a person who has had a positive COVID-19 test within the last 10 days, please stay home and notify our team as soon as possible.
• Use the provided hand sanitizer upon arrival.
We look forward to our Leaders in Giving and their families joining us during the week of July 12. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team at email@example.com or 701-237-5050.
Download Download Download