- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
August 31, 2018
2019 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
Apply NOW for the 2019 United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program!
2019 Application Requirements and Process
• Any woman living or working in Cass or Clay Counties age 23-35 is welcome to apply.
• Handwritten, late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
• Prior to selection, a narrowed group of candidates will be contacted to participate in a face to face interview.
• Applicants will be notified in writing, informing them whether or not they have been selected to participate in the 2019 program.
• Selected participants commit to a $500 tuition cost. A limited amount of partial scholarships are available upon request.
• If selected for the 2019 program, participants are expected to attend all six session dates (8am-5pm), on the first Thursday of each month from January to June.
• Applications for the 2019 program will be available in September 2018.
For any questions, please email Tiffany McShane at email@example.com or call 701-237-5050.
The purpose of the United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program is to:
MOBILIZE the caring power of women
ENERGIZE and INSPIRE women to make a difference
DEEPEN LEADERSHIP opportunities in the Cass-Clay community for young women
About the program
Six local women’s organizations, spearheaded by United Way of Cass-Clay, launched the first annual 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program in 2009. It is now a collaborative effort led by the United Way of Cass-Clay team. Since 2009, 350 local women have participated in the leadership program. The 11th annual program will begin in January 2019 and participants will meet monthly to focus on various issues pertinent to young leaders. Each session is led and presented by local leaders and includes training and discussion as well as goal-setting, communication, personal growth, board leadership, public speaking, conflict management, and several additional leadership topics.
Benefits to Participants & Employers
Employers of United Way 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program participants benefit greatly from the experience. Participants will:
• Connect with a diverse network of dynamic young women and local leaders
• Expand knowledge of the community and opportunities to serve in leadership positions
• Are energized, motivated and equipped to sharpen their skill set
• Gain confidence and skills to lead in current and future positions at their companies/organizations