- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Blog Rss Feed
- Here's What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- And The Nominees Are.....
- How You Can be an Advocate for Student Mental Health in Your Community!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2018 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Award Winners!
- How VITA is helping hard working tax payers receive more on their tax returns
- Register for the 2018 35 Under 35 Celebration Ceremony on June 7
- A Lesson In Leadership
- United Way's 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Celebrates 10 Years
- UNITED for Child Care Training Event Materials
- Gobble It Up Pre-Orders OPEN!
- Story Squad: Kid's Storytime with United Way
- Eggs & Issues: The State of Local Child Care & Its Impact on Workforce Development
- Join us for the 2018 United Way Kick Off Event!
- 2019 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Applications Now Available!
- 2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
- 35 Women With One Thing In Common, A Desire to Make A Difference: United Way's 35 Under 35 Program
- Are You Up for the (Social Media) Challenge!?
- 2018 LIVE UNITED T-shirt & UNITED Acts of Kindness Day
- 2018 Campaign Video: I Wish My Teacher Knew
- A Song to Say Thank You
- Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction Raffle WINNERS
- UNITED for Student Mental Health - Mental Health Services Expanded to 6 Rural Schools in ND
- Here’s What You Need to Know About Claiming Your United Way Donation This tax season
- Nominate YOUR Organization for LIVE UNITED Leader of the Year!
- Join us to Recognize Generosity in Our Community!
- And The Nominees Are...
- United Way of Cass-Clay: James' Story
- Congratulations to the LIVE UNITED Awards Winners!
- JUST ANNOUNCED: 2019 United Way Top 50 Most Generous Workplaces
- Community Collaborations: United Way Receives Presidents' Award for Community Partner
- Women UNITE to Share a Love of Learning
- Help Encourage Kids to Succeed on Their First Day of School
- The Route to Removing Barriers for Employment - United Way Helps Expand Transportation Services
- Pre Order Info for Hornbacher's Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch
- A Backpacks Impact: The United Way School Supply Drive
- Will You Accept the Women UNITED Challenge?!
- Register now for the 2019 Kick Off Event on September 18
- Home For Good: Give Now to Help Welcome Families Home - For Good.
- Community Kickoff Event
- Location Unveiled for the Future Home of United Way of Cass-Clay
- 2021 Women UNITED Golf Scramble
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way
- Watch the Community Kickoff Event
- Roers Chili Feed – Get your Cup of Chili Sept 15-29
- Taking Action to Help Families in Need - How the Coronavirus Response Fund is Helping
- United Way moving Dec. 18
- Our New Location: What You Need to Know
- Reaching Out: A space to serve our region for generations.
- LIVE UNITED Awards & Annual Meeting on March 25 – Join the Virtual Watch Party
- United Way is on AmazonSmile - a percent of your purchase can help families locally
- Home for Good Baskets Provide Hope
- 35 Under 35 Women’s Leadership Program Celebration
- Choice Bank’s Commitment to Preventing Homelessness
- School Supply Drive - Donate
- School Supply Drive - Distribution
- Host Your Own Virtual Drive
- Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ presented by Emerging Leaders
September 25, 2018
2018 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction
2018 marks the 18th Annual United Way Women United Luncheon & Silent Auction. Proceeds from this event support United Way's work in BOLD Goal 2: Helping Prepare Children to Succeed. This event helps United Way invest LOCALLY to support children and students in the areas of early education, early literacy, child care, Imagination Library Program, and student success. Thanks to this event, United Way has been able to support quality child care, reading and tutoring programs, School Supply Drive, Backpack program, Check and Connect program, early literacy programs, Kindergarten readiness programs, and program initiatives that support students and children.
Proceeds from the Women United Luncheon are invested into United Way's work in BOLD Goal 2: Preparing Children to Succeed. This event will help United Way invest LOCALLY to support students in areas of early education, early literacy, child care, Imagination Library program, and student success.
THIS EVENT IS FULL - We hope to see you at the 2019 Women UNITED Luncheon & Silent Auction!
10:30-11:45 AM - Silent Auction
11:45 AM - 1:00 PM - Luncheon & Program
Full Table (8 Seats): $600
Half Table (4 Seats): $300
*Tables include recognition on table signage and in event program
2018 Keynote Speaker: Anna Maria Chávez
Anna Maria Chávez’s experiences growing up in rural Arizona lit a passion for public service and social engagement. Her desire to transform the world through servant leadership led her to Yale University, before pursuing a juris doctorate at the University of Arizona. She held numerous posts in President Bill Clinton’s administration, and later returned to Arizona to serve then-governor Janet Napolitano. Her success led to her appointment as the CEO of Girl Scouts of the USA, where she served from 2011-2016 as the first woman of color to lead the iconic organization in their 104-year history.
In 2017, Chávez joined the National Council on Aging (NCOA), our nation’s oldest advocacy organization dedicated to helping Americans navigate the challenges of aging. Less than a year later, Chávez was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Growth Officer where she is responsible for the day-to-day operations and leading the national team in advancing the organization’s mission to improve the health and economic security of 10 million older adults by 2020.
Download Download Download