The resources below are designed to make running your internal campaign easy, engaging and exciting! If you need something and it is not listed below, let us know.
See a PDF of the PowerPoint Presentation featured at the 2013 Annual Meeting on March 28
Mark Your calendars for these upcoming United Way events in 2013!
If you want to:
*Extend your network by working with other dynamic volunteers from different industries
*Meet the business leaders in our community
*Make a difference in our community by directly impacting the success of the United Way campaign. Then this is the volunteer opportunity for you!
Check out the attached document for more information.
Read more about how your investments make an impact every day of the year for thousands of local men, women and children throughout Cass & Clay Counties.
How does your corporate sponsorship benefit your company and United Way of Cass-Clay?
Sponsorship not only provides valuable advertising for local businesses but it helps to position your company as a compassionate community leader and builder.
Interested in how you can get involved with United Way of Cass-Clay? Here's 15 easy ways to do so in 2012-2013!
Check out all of the great information presented at the 2012 Employee Campaign Coordinator Training held August 29, 2012 for all of the great volunteers helping to coordinate their employee campaigns!
When you give to United Way of Cass-Clay, you give thousands of families the opportunity to have a happy, safe, and warm holiday season. Click here to find out how!
This document contains a complete list of the agencies, programs and initiatives that you impact when you give to United Way in 2012-2013! When donors ask "Where does my gift go?" this one page document can easily answer this question.
Employee Campaign Coordinators can hang this sign on the door to their office or their cube to let their co-workers know that they can ask them questions about United Way of Cass-Clay.
Need something to help your employees understand the impact of United Way? Employees can try to put a puzzle together with a piece missing. After a few minutes, give them the missing piece that all together makes a healthy community.
Need an activity to use to help your employees to understand the impact of United Way? Print this simple 1-page game and use candy to show the choices people have to make.
- Impact Calculator
- 2012 United Way Create Everyday Miracles Award Winners PDF
- 2013 Annual Meeting & Celebration Script PDF
- 2013 Annual Meeting & Celebration Program PDF
- 2012 "Create Everyday Miracles with United Way" Button Order Form PDF
- 2012 LIVE UNITED T SHIRT Order Form PDF
- 2012 Employee Campaign Coordinator Idea Extravaganza! PDF
- List of 2012-2013 United Way of Cass-Clay Agencies, Programs and Initiatives PDF
- 2013 35 Under 35 Womens Leadership Program Brochure PDF
- 2012 Fall United Way Events PDF
- 2012 Individual Pledge Form PDF
- 2012 Corporate Pledge Form PDF
- 2012 Campaign Brochure PDF
- Success By 6 Brochure PDF
- Imagination LIbrary Brochure PDF