- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- give test
- Newsletter Signup Form
- Imagination Library Registration Form
- Volunteer Interest Form
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch Pre-Order Form
- Community Investment Review Panel Volunteer Form
- Hornbacher’s Gobble It Up for United Way $5 Lunch Volunteer Form
- Day of Caring Volunteer Form
- Loaned Executive Volunteer Form
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Volunteer Form
- Account Executive Volunteer Form
- School Supply Drive Volunteer Form
- 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Application
- LIVE UNITED T-Shirt Order Form
- Impact Speaker Request Form
- Annual Meeting & Celebration Event Registration Form
- 2013 Women's Leadership Golf Scramble Registration Form
- Employee Campaign Coordinator Training Registration Form
- Women's Leadership Luncheon Registration Form
- Loaned Executive Training Registration Form
- Learning UNITED Registration Form
- Day of Caring Senior Registration Form
- Community Partner Online Application
- CIRP Volunteer Training
- Campaign Kick-off Event Registration Form
- Account Executive Training Registration Form
- Give to United Way of Cass-Clay
- Imagination Library May Day Baskets of Books Reading Volunteer Form
- Video Player
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- A Letter to United Way Supporters
- LIVE UNITED: BE THE ONE 2013 Campaign Kick-Off
- 2013 Women's Leadership Luncheon
- 2014 Day of Caring Volunteer Event & Thank You
- 2013 LIVE UNITED T-Shirt Day
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Watch Roger Staubach's first United Way commercial and others from the last 40 years here
- USA WEEKEND Magazine sponsors Make A Difference Day
- See who sported their t's for 2013 LIVE UNITED Tshirt Day
- Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday. LIVE UNITED Today!
- U.S. Bank Employees get "pie-d" for United Way to celebrate their outstanding campaign
- Announcing...Our 2014 United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Participants
- United Way's new approach is intended to give donors a better picture of their return on investment
- It's not about CHARITY. It's about CHANGE.
- United Way teams up with Target to Share-A-Tree with families in need
- Blog Rss Feed
- 1 more step toward quality child care: North Dakota launches Bright & Early North Dakota statewide
- 2013 Campaign Announcement Media Event & Thank you Reception
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2013 Fredrick W. Donath Campaign Award
- We have achieved and exceeded our 2013 Campaign Goal of $5.2 million!
- It's tax time! What you need to know about preparing your tax return with your gift to United Way
Just a little help goes a long way
When you give to United Way of Cass-Clay, you are supporting building blocks of a good life in your community: education, stability and supporting the most vulnerable.
We invite you to be part of the change. Working together, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better life for all. That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
Volunteers carefully review and monitor each program your gift supports, holding programs accountable year-round. Every program must deliver positive, measurable results to maintain funding.
We consider giving to United Way an investment in our community. We know United Way is focused on results and can leverage our investment to improve lives and create opportunities for a better life for all of us.
Your donations support the building blocks for a good life: Education, Income Stability & Health. Enter an amount and see how your investment improves lives!
- Health Insurance for Children Giving $ would ensure child(ren) are covered by health insurance for a year. 456
- Your Investment Helps: Victims of disaster with emergency basic needs like food, clothing, shelter, and health services.
- Counseling Giving $ would provide hour(s) of counseling services. 200
- Your Investment Helps: Increase access to food and grocery products for food pantries in Cass and Clay counties.
- Gearing up for Kindergarten Giving $ would allow for session(s) of Gearing up for Kindergarten. 300
- Your Investment Helps: Families facing financial hardship receive necessities such as food, clothing and household items.
- Imagination Library Giving $ would buy book(s) for area children. 2.05
- Your Investment Helps: Prevent families and individuals from being evicted and provides sustained permanent housing.
- School Supply Drive Giving $ would fill backpack(s) during our School Supply Drive. 15
- Your Investment Helps: Individuals and families in need receive nutritious meals.
- Nokomis Child Care Center Giving $ would provide day(s) of daycare for children over age 3. 28
- Your Investment Helps: Homeless shelter residents improve their physical, behavioral, and emotional health.
- Homeless Shelter Giving $ would provide night(s) for those in a homeless shelter. 25
- Your Investment Helps: Women and children access emergency shelter in a safe and warm environment.
- Hot Meal Giving $ would allow meal(s) to be provided. 3