- How We Help
- Get Involved
News & Events
- How We Help
- Get Involved
- News & Events
- Video Player
- Page Not Found
- Form - Final
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- A Letter to United Way Supporters
- LIVE UNITED: BE THE ONE 2013 Campaign Kick-Off
- 2013 Women's Leadership Luncheon
- 2014 Day of Caring Volunteer Event & Thank You
- 2013 LIVE UNITED T-Shirt Day
- Welcome to Our New Website!
- Watch Roger Staubach's first United Way commercial and others from the last 40 years here
- USA WEEKEND Magazine sponsors Make A Difference Day
- See who sported their t's for 2013 LIVE UNITED Tshirt Day
- Black Friday. Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday. LIVE UNITED Today!
- U.S. Bank Employees get "pie-d" for United Way to celebrate their outstanding campaign
- Announcing...Our 2014 United Way 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program Participants
- United Way's new approach is intended to give donors a better picture of their return on investment
- It's not about CHARITY. It's about CHANGE.
- United Way teams up with Target to Share-A-Tree with families in need
- Blog Rss Feed
- 1 more step toward quality child care: North Dakota launches Bright & Early North Dakota statewide
- 2013 Campaign Announcement Media Event & Thank you Reception
- Now Accepting Nominations for the 2013 Fredrick W. Donath Campaign Award
- We have achieved and exceeded our 2013 Campaign Goal of $5.2 million!
- It's tax time! What you need to know about preparing your tax return with your gift to United Way
- United Way of Cass-Clay 2013 Report to the Community Now Available
- Congratulations to our 2013 BE THE ONE Award Winners!
- 2014 Annual Meeting and Celebration of ONE
- Did you miss the 2014 Annual Meeting and Celebration of ONE?
- The Power of Community Involvement
- United Way Celebrates National Volunteer Week
- Individualism or the Common Good? We need both.
- May 10 is the National Letter Carriers' Food Drive and YOU can help!
- Education That Works: Educational Leaders, the Economic Development Corporation, and United Way
- United Way Celebrates May Day by Celebrating Education
- Launching "Education that Works" for students, teachers and our future workforce
- United Way announces 2015-2016 investments in Community Partners providing Basic Needs
- $ 5 lunch on Thursday at all Hornbacher's locations! Gobble It Up for United Way
- A letter from our 2014 Board Chair, Mark Jensen-Thanks from the United Way
- 16th Annual School Supply Drive kicks off today-donation and volunteer info!
- REGISTER TO VOLUNTEER FOR SCHOOL SUPPLY DRIVE HERE
- You are invited to the 2014 United Way Kick Off Event on September 9 featuring Hugh Weber
- The 2014 Campaign Materials are ready for you! Check 'em out!
- YOUNG PEOPLE, UNITE! The NEW Emerging Leaders in Giving Program has launched
- Applications for the 2015 35 Under 35 Women's Leadership Program are now available
- Volunteer registration is now open for the 2014 Day of Caring
- Join nearly 700 women to support United Way's work in EDUCATION on Nov 6
Just a little help goes a long way
When you give to United Way of Cass-Clay, you are supporting building blocks of a good life in your community: education, stability and supporting the most vulnerable.
We invite you to be part of the change. Working together, we can inspire hope and create opportunities for a better life for all. That’s what it means to LIVE UNITED.
Volunteers carefully review and monitor each program your gift supports, holding programs accountable year-round. Every program must deliver positive, measurable results to maintain funding.
We consider giving to United Way an investment in our community. We know United Way is focused on results and can leverage our investment to improve lives and create opportunities for a better life for all of us.
Your donations support the building blocks for a good life: Education, Income Stability & Health. Enter an amount and see how your investment improves lives!
- Health Insurance for Children Giving $ would ensure child(ren) are covered by health insurance for a year. 456
- Your Investment Helps: Victims of disaster with emergency basic needs like food, clothing, shelter, and health services.
- Counseling Giving $ would provide hour(s) of counseling services. 200
- Your Investment Helps: Increase access to food and grocery products for food pantries in Cass and Clay counties.
- Gearing up for Kindergarten Giving $ would allow for session(s) of Gearing up for Kindergarten. 300
- Your Investment Helps: Families facing financial hardship receive necessities such as food, clothing and household items.
- Imagination Library Giving $ would buy book(s) for area children. 2.05
- Your Investment Helps: Prevent families and individuals from being evicted and provides sustained permanent housing.
- School Supply Drive Giving $ would fill backpack(s) during our School Supply Drive. 15
- Your Investment Helps: Individuals and families in need receive nutritious meals.
- Nokomis Child Care Center Giving $ would provide day(s) of daycare for children over age 3. 28
- Your Investment Helps: Homeless shelter residents improve their physical, behavioral, and emotional health.
- Homeless Shelter Giving $ would provide night(s) for those in a homeless shelter. 25
- Your Investment Helps: Women and children access emergency shelter in a safe and warm environment.
- Hot Meal Giving $ would allow meal(s) to be provided. 3